No one knows the lighting industry like we do. We share our knowledge with our Members and with the wider industry and legislators for the benefit of the industry.
Our in-house technical expertise is unsurpassed in the lighting industry. Our technical team is available to answer queries and offer advice to LIA Members. Free support for our Members includes:
- LIA Technical Bulletins which provide technical guidance on all aspects of lighting, from design to packaging labelling
- Telephone and/or email technical helpline with knowledgable and responsive experts at your disposal.
- Advice on the WEEE directive requirements for lighting manufacturers
- Access to BSI standards for all SME LIA Members.
In addition Members enjoy discounted technical support with:
- Laboratory testing and certification services through the UKAS accredited LIA test laboratory
- WEEE compliance services through our WEEE Compliance provider, Lumicom.
Through regular market monitoring and through our network of contacts at every level throughout the industry, we are able to stay on top of all developments within the market. We also offer a number of recurring market analysis schemes and regular survey results, exclusively to members.
Industry News and Developments
We share market developments with our Members through weekly news updates and can offer discounted exhibition space at key industry events in the UK and Europe. We help our Members maximise opportunities in what is a rapidly changing market and we work as a strategic contributor to the growth of our Members’ businesses.